Small and Large Footstools
When it comes to relaxing at home, nothing beats the humble footstool! Large and small footstools not only offer a place to rest your feet but also add a touch of elegance to your surroundings. In addition, they are versatile pieces of furniture that can have a range of functions in the home.
Here at Edmunds & Clarke we offer a range of footstools for the home. Our range includes the wonderful Voyage Maison collection as well as other leading brands featuring handmade wooden legs and exquisite contrasting borders. With gorgeous patterns, including wildlife, patchwork, flowers and more, there is a unique footstool just right for your home.
Showing all 2 results
Voyage Maison Capella Footstool – Florabunda Bluebell£249.00 Add to basket
Voyage Maison Rupert Bench – Hermione Linen£599.00 Read more
Features of Our Fabulous Footstools
Whether you choose to have a large, small, or round footstool at home, they offer the following:
- The most obvious feature of round footstools is the ability to relax and put your feet up. Not only is this great for comfort, but it also provides health benefits for your back, legs, and blood circulation.
- Where tables or other surfaces are in short supply, you can always use a footstool to rest items on. If you have a tray of food or drink you can easily keep it safe and easy to reach when placed on a footstool.
- If you have guests around and do not have enough chairs available, then a footstool can always act as a spare seat. The bigger the footstool, the more seating you will have when needed.
- Some footstools feature a lid or space underneath that allows you to turn your footstool into a storage unit. This is perfect if you want to stash any items away so as not to clutter up your room.
- Footstools come in a wide range of shapes, designs, and patterns. From the traditional to the modern, there is a wide range of footstools made to suit any home décor.
Edmunds & Clarke
At Edmunds & Clarke we have supplied and built high quality wooden furniture products for over 40 years. We offer a wide range of oak, pine, and painted furniture items from leading brands as well as exclusive bespoke creations. Come visit us in-store to make a purchase or visit us online to order from anywhere in the UK. Speak with our friendly team today to find out more about our range of products.