With more people working from home, it makes sense to have an efficient and functional home office desk. Small office desks provide an easy way to keep your home office tidy and organised as well as a dedicated space for working. They also come in a range of sizes and designs that allow them to suit every home and fit into any space.
Here at Edmunds & Clarke we have a wide range of home office desks to create your own workspace. We stock office desks in a range of finishes including pine, oak and painted, as well as a range of matching accessories. We can even design custom made office desks according to your needs!
Showing 1–15 of 20 results
Dorset Light Oak Laptop Desk£289.00 Add to basket
- IN STOCK
Tambour Studio Desk – Grey Oiled£539.00 Add to basket
- IN STOCK
Tambour Desk With Upper Unit – Grey Oiled£1,299.00 Add to basket
- IN STOCK
Scandic Small Computer Desk£355.00 Add to basket
Z Designer Painted Desk£479.00 Add to basket
Edmunds Painted Double Pedestal Desk – All Drawers£1,049.00 – £1,314.00 Select options
Edmunds Painted Single Pedestal Desk£795.00 Select options
Edmunds Wide Painted Computer Workstation£1,895.00 Select options
Edmunds Painted Double Pedestal Desk£899.00 Select options
- IN STOCK
Somerset Oak Office Desk£789.00 Add to basket
Bespoke Large Office Workstation Desk£5,495.00 Select options
Z Designer Solid Oak Small Computer Desk£845.00 Read more
Edmunds Painted Computer Workstation£1,395.00 Select options
Z Designer Solid Oak Large Computer Desk£1,199.00 Read more
Woodbridge Oak Corner Computer Desk£1,099.00 Read more
Home Office Desks for Every Space
When it comes to choosing a small office desk for your home, there’s a few features worth considering:
- Adjustable height so that you can maintain good posture. Keep in mind that if your desk is too high or too low it can increase tension in your neck and shoulders.
- Plan where your storage will go. A small centre drawer in the desk should be fine, but could restrict legroom if too large. Consider having your main storage on the side for increased leg space.
- In place of a centre drawer, perhaps consider a retractable keyboard and mouse tray. This will help you work easier while saving space when not using them.
- Instead of a collection of drawers, you could opt for a rotating Lazy Susan feature. Keep all your items within reach and simply rotate the shelving to find what you need.
- Perhaps include a whiteboard feature somewhere on your office table or a nearby wall. Simply jot down tasks or things to remember and wipe them away when completed.
- If you need to save on space, consider having your desk wall mounted. This is a great option for tight corners and other areas where space is limited.
- Much like with retractable trays, a retractable desktop for storing away extra items can be very handy. Simply slide open your desktop and keep your equipment stored away until needed.
- Consider installing built in connection ports and USB hubs into your home office desk. This will make it easier to stay connected and online while working.
Edmunds & Clarke
You can purchase all of our high-quality furniture in our Bury St Edmund’s store or order online for delivery across the UK. To find out more about our wide range of products, talk with our expert team today.